11075 US 31 South, Interlochen, MI 49643
PHONE: 231-276-9091 FAX: 231-276-6851
G.L. HARLEY ROUND-UP
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Come play with us at the Great Lakes Harley Round-Up!
Every year we host the Great Lakes Harley Round-Up. 2016 will be the 34TH year the Round-Up has continued to celebrate the legend, the lifestyle, and the fun of what Harley Davidson has become. Each year people from all over the United States and Canada make the trek to our campgrounds for the three day event. One year there were even two riders from Australia!
The Round-Up includes great food, live music, and some of the best cruising roads in the United States. There are games for young and old, rider blessings, dances, contests of skill and show. All day Saturday door prizes are drawn every hour on the hour. There is truly something going on every minute of the day for the whole weekend. You will not go away bored. Call or email for details. This year we will be adding some Moore fun things for our 34TH Round-Up! Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|So what's the deal??? |
The next Great Lakes Harley Round-up will be held June 10, 11, 12, 2016 ........ Mark your calendar .... COME EARLY AND WATCH THE PARK FILL UP .... EXTRA DAYS ARE ONLY $ 7.00 PER PERSON PER NITE .......What's Happening?
- Sign-In starts Friday 8 a.m. - COME EARLY!
- BIG RIGS GO IN THE BACK OR AROUND THE FENCE
- Friday dinner AT 6 P.M.
- BOOT STOMP FRIDAY 8 P.M. TIL MIDNIGHT .... LIVE MUSIC
- SCAVENGER HUNT AFTER DARK IN THE PARK FRIDAY .... STARTS AT REGISTRATION ....
- BREAKFAST SATURDAY MORNING 7 -9 A.M.
- RIDER BLESSING AND NATIONAL ANTHEM 9 A.M. SATURDAY
- STRUT YOUR STUFF BIKE SHOW 9 A.M. IN FRONT OF MEMORIAL WALL .... TROPHIES AND $100.00 FOR BEST OVER ALL WILL BE AWARDED AROUND 11:00 ..... SWING ARM TOSS Tournaments (played like horseshoes) SUDDEN DEATH PLAYOFFS Saturday 10 a.m. til everyone fizzles out (PRACTICE ON FRIDAY)
- Anytime road run Saturday....over 50 miles, under 150...pick up route sheet at registration
- Vendor area - leather - patches - jewelry -stickers- food and MORE!
- Wood vendor on premises .... will deliver to your site .... Handled by grandson StevieGames of a different nature
- Kids Games Sat. around 2:30 pm by the Band Tent with prizes
- Munchkin Hut by Firedog Pizza (for between meal eats)
- See machines from yesteryear in the Classic Museum in the Shop
- Play Pig Skid for fun
- Renewal of Vows, with the avenue of bikes Saturday around 4:30pm .... line bikes up
east drive both sides of drive .... directions given after you line up .... those renewing or
marrying advise registration on check in
- Boot Stomp w/Live music Sat. 8pm until midnight
- Parade of lights after dark
.... AROUND 9 OR 10 .... TIME WILL BE POSTED ....
- THIS IS A LIGHT SHOW NOT A NOISE COMPETITION .... DECORATE YOUR PRIDE AND JOY ANYWAY YOU WANT WITH LIGHTS .... DECORATE YOURSELF TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Possible hauler of hogs
- Candle Light Memorial Service for brothers and sisters lost At Memory Wall Sat. Midnight next to band tent (candle provided ... bring a 3x5 plaque for the wall if you want to or tell us and we will provide one)
- Saturday all day Hog Hunt for prizes in park 8am to 8pm .... pick up map list at registration...hunt as you wander the park watching as you go
- Surprises waiting for you - A whole LOT of them!!! TO MANY TO LIST ....TRY OUT SHIRLEY' S THINK TANK ..... KEEP THIS FOR A SCHEDULE OF TIMES .... CHANGES WILL BE POSTED
- Door prizes on the hour every hour 8 a.m. til 8 p.m. Saturday ..... winners posted at registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT REGISTRATION FORM
What Registration Gets You...
- Security Patrol
- Shelter Area
- 3 Days & 2 Nights of CAMPING (w/3 Day Package)
- 3 MEALS per Person (w/3 Day Package)
- All the FREE POPCORN and ICE CREAM you can hold!
- Bottomless Pot of COFFEE!
- All the "WHATS HAPPENING' Stuff" and MORE!
- Trophies awarded for: PEOPLE'S CHOICE - YOUNGEST RIDER - OLDEST RIDER - OLDEST BIKE - MOST UNIQUE - LONG DISTANCE MALE - LONG DISTANCE FEMALE - SWING ARMS - "WHY ME, LORD" - BIKE SHOW !
- LYING & BRAGGING--BRAGGING & LYING
- DOOR PRIZES every hour 8am to 8pm Saturday
- 50/50 Drawing at dinner Sat.
- FELLOWSHIP - GREAT FOOD - GOOD FUN - GREAT TIMES!
- End of the Road Dinner 6pm Friday
- Big Breakfast Saturday 7-9am
- Saturday Blessing of Riders, Big Tent
- Hog-zilla Dinner, Saturday 6pm
- Be PAMPERED, SPOILED, FED and ENTERTAINED
- SPECIAL HAPPENINGS to celebrate 33 years of FRIENDSHIP and FUN!
The Nitty Gritty
(The Fine Print)
Three Day Package: $48.00 (Gets you the whole weekend)
Saturday Only Package: $38.00
(Gets you the weekend from Sat. 9am on)
Children 12 & Under 1/2 Price - Under 5 FREE!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MARCH 31st (Receives free prize, ENTERED FOR EARLY BIRD JACKET DRAWING)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MAY 31 (For late registration call (231)276-9091. Add $5.00 per ticket - Limited qty. available)
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!!! NO GATE SALES
Event goes RAIN OR SHINE, no refunds, but your tickets are good until you use them.
If you are using prior years unused tickets you must send them like a check with your form to receive new ones, PLUS the PRICE DIFFERENCE between tickets, if any.
Don't miss out! Send your completed and signed registration with the name and addresses of riders and passenger, with check, money order, or credit card information to:
Great Lakes Harley® Round-Up
P.O. Box 97
Interlochen, MI 49643
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: CYCLE-MOORE
Registrations can also be taken by phone with credit card ~ Online registration available soon!
|Remember, you will get a free prize and be entered in the Early Bird Drawing for the Round-Up Jacket when you register before March 31st! |
For additional information"Rules of the Road"
and reservations, call (231)276-9091
Put your best wheel forward. Remember your behavior at this event determines your future welcome. Abuse of your motors, motor mouths, horn, music, premises, persons, highways, and surrounding community Will get you bounced!
So if you can't party and handle it - DON'T PARTY - or DON'T COME.
Absolutely NO FIREWORKS or
firecrackers of any kind allowed.
Machines abusing the highway going to or coming from the campground will be refused re-admittance to the grounds and it will be patrolled. This also means not stopping at the gate for I.D. check going in or out.*** NO ATTITUDES ALLOWED ***
Need to putt around the park? Hold it down!!! No blasting or burn-outs!!!
Remember, gate locks down at 10:00pm - if you are out, you can get in, but if you are in, you can not get out until 7am (except for emergencies). Attending this event means you understand and agree to this rule.
Have fun, but don't impose your fun on others, or spoil it for anyone else.
Unacceptable behavior will
result in immediate removal from
grounds - NO WARNING - NO REFUND!