11075 US 31 South, Interlochen, MI 49643
PHONE: 231-276-9091 FAX: 231-276-6851
G.L. HARLEY ROUND-UP
Cycle-Moore Motorcycle Campgrounds and Independent Motorcycle Shop, Interlochen, Michigan.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Come play with us at the Great Lakes Harley Round-Up!
Every year we host the Great Lakes Harley Round-Up. Currently in our 32nd year, the Round-Up has continued to celebrate the legend, the lifestyle, and the fun, of what Harley Davidson has become. Each year people from all over the United States and Canada make the trek to our campgrounds for the three day event. One year there were two from Australia.
The Round-Up includes great food, live music, and some of the best cruising roads in the United States. There are games for young and old, rider blessings, dances, contests of skill and show. All day Saturday door prizes are drawn every hour on the hour. There is truly something going on every minute of the day for the whole weekend. You will not go away bored. Call or email for details. This year for the 32nd Round Up we are changing some things and adding some new ones. Even Moore fun. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|So what's the deal??? |
The next Great Lakes Harley Round-up will be held June 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2014. Mark your calendar!What's Happening?
- Sign-In starts Friday 8 a.m. - COME EARLY!
- BIG RIGS GO IN THE BACK OR AROUND THE FENCE
- Friday dinner AT 6 P.M.
- Swing-arm Toss Tournaments (played like horseshoes) practices Friday for sudden death playoffs Saturday 10 a.m. til everyone fizzles out
- Anytime road run Saturday....over 50 miles, under 150...pick up route sheet at registration
- Scavenger Hunt after dark Friday (on premises) find actual prizes, starts at registration tent.
- Boot Stomp w/Live music Fri. 8 pm until midnight - CPR Flash Mob at 9:30!
- Vendor area - leather - patches - jewelry -stickers- food and MORE!
- Wood vendor on premises .... will deliver to your site .... Handled by grandson Stevie
- Strut your Stuff Bike Show Sat. 9 am - TROPHIES & $100 for Best Overall (given at noon)
- Rider Blessing with National Anthem 9 a.m. Saturday
- Games of a different nature
- Kids Games Sat. around 2:30 pm by the Band Tent with prizes
- Munchkin Hut by Firedog Pizza (for between meal eats)
- See machines from yesteryear in the Classic Museum in the Shop
- Play Pig Skid for fun
- Renewal of Vows, with the avenue of bikes Saturday around 4:30pm .... line bikes up
east drive both sides of drive .... directions given after you line up .... those renewing or
marrying advise registration on check in
- Boot Stomp w/Live music Sat. 8pm until midnight
- Parade of lights after dark...time to be posted
- Possible hauler of hogs
- Candle Light Memorial Service for brothers and sisters lost At Memory Wall Sat. Midnight next to band tent (candle provided ... bring a 3x5 plaque for the wall if you want to or tell us and we will provide one)
- Trailers and motor-homes will be parked around perimeter - arrive early please!!!
- Saturday all day Hog Hunt for prizes in park 8am to 8pm .... pick up map list at registration...hunt as you wander the park watching as you go
- Surprises waiting for you - A whole LOT of them!!! TO MANY TO LIST ....TRY OUT SHIRLEY' S THINK TANK ..... KEEP THIS FOR A SCHEDULE OF TIMES .... CHANGES WILL BE POSTED
- Door prizes on the hour every hour 8 a.m. til 8 p.m. Saturday ..... winners posted at registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT REGISTRATION FORM
What Registration Gets You...
- Security Patrol
- Shelter Area
- 3 Days & 2 Nights of CAMPING (w/3 Day Package)
- 3 MEALS per Person (w/3 Day Package)
- All the FREE POPCORN and ICE CREAM you can hold!
- Bottomless Pot of COFFEE!
- All the "WHATS HAPPENING' Stuff" and MORE!
- Trophies awarded for: PEOPLE'S CHOICE - YOUNGEST RIDER - OLDEST RIDER - OLDEST BIKE - MOST UNIQUE - LONG DISTANCE MALE - LONG DISTANCE FEMALE - SWING ARMS - "WHY ME, LORD" - BIKE SHOW !
- LYING & BRAGGING--BRAGGING & LYING
- DOOR PRIZES every hour 8am to 8pm Saturday
- 50/50 Drawing at dinner Sat.
- FELLOWSHIP - GREAT FOOD - GOOD FUN - GREAT TIMES!
- End of the Road Dinner 6pm Friday
- Big Breakfast Saturday 7-9am
- Saturday Blessing of Riders, Big Tent
- Hog-zilla Dinner, Saturday 6pm
- Be PAMPERED, SPOILED, FED and ENTERTAINED
- SPECIAL HAPPENINGS to celebrate 32 years of FRIENDSHIP and FUN!
The Nitty Gritty
(The Fine Print)
|Three Day Package: $48.00|
(Gets you the whole weekend)
Saturday Only Package: $38.00
(Gets you the weekend from Sat. 9am on)
Saturday Night Live: $13.00
(Gets you Sat. Night 7pm - Midnight)
Children 12 & Under 1/2 Price - Under 5 FREE!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MARCH 31st (Receives free prize, ENTERED FOR EARLY BIRD JACKET DRAWING)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MAY 31 (For late registration call (231)276-9091. Add $5.00 per ticket - Limited qty. available)
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!!! NO GATE SALES
Event goes RAIN OR SHINE, no refunds, but your tickets are good until you use them.
If you are using prior years unused tickets you must send them like a check with your form to receive new ones, PLUS the PRICE DIFFERENCE between tickets, if any.
Don't miss out! Send your completed and signed registration with the name and addresses of riders and passenger, with check, money order, or credit card information to:
Great Lakes Harley® Round-Up
P.O. Box 97
Interlochen, MI 49643
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: CYCLE-MOORE
Registrations can also be taken by phone with credit card ~ Online registration available soon!
|Remember, you will get a free prize and be entered in the Early Bird Drawing for the Round-Up Jacket when you register before March 31st! |
For additional information"Rules of the Road"
and reservations, call (231)276-9091
Put your best wheel forward. Remember your behavior at this event determines your future welcome. Abuse of your motors, motor mouths, horn, music, premises, persons, highways, and surrounding community Will get you bounced!
So if you can't party and handle it - DON'T PARTY - or DON'T COME.
Absolutely NO FIREWORKS or
firecrackers of any kind allowed.
Machines abusing the highway going to or coming from the campground will be refused re-admittance to the grounds and it will be patrolled. This also means not stopping at the gate for I.D. check going in or out.*** NO ATTITUDES ALLOWED ***
Need to putt around the park? Hold it down!!! No blasting or burn-outs!!!
Remember, gate locks down at 10:00pm - if you are out, you can get in, but if you are in, you can not get out until 7am (except for emergencies). Attending this event means you understand and agree to this rule.
Have fun, but don't impose your fun on others, or spoil it for anyone else.
Unacceptable behavior will
result in immediate removal from
grounds - NO WARNING - NO REFUND!